----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kasuway namog skateboard downhill sa SIPChurch?? haha. yep that was one of my memorable experience in this instituition, in fact there are a lot of things that was memorable in my account, one time i won a Sketching competition in School and won first place that time, though it was on my elementary days it made it a very good achievement here, even the little things matter.And during my elementary days there were a lot going on since, every afternoon there would be a competition on lunch between two sections and would compete patintero for the whole period it was quite, for our term "bulabog" especially the students in SIPS they are very outgoing and open minded people i ever met in my life, there really isn't toomuch to brag here in this blog because all my awesome memories are uncountable i don;t know where to start, there were stageplays, fieldtrips, school activites In and out, bonding with friends and teachers, there were time we got in trouble when we had a mongo war i class and all of us got misconduct there were also night events major presentations which still stuck in my mind, students and teachers get to have a chance in the spot-light. Well maybe thats it for NOW because there are a lot more. Kaning bataa proud to be Isidorian. :D

2 comments:

  1. Is my name here? Kyle ni hap.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome sharing...kyle tell me if some of your classmates want to share here...i will give them access!

    Keep sharing...

    ReplyDelete